Thursday, January 14, 2010

Magistro Family

Christmas Party!

We had the party at a church building, so we had a lot of room. It was nice! We had Christmas music playing, and tables and chairs set up.

In the kitchen getting all the wonderful food ready

Mendy and Michael in the kitchen

This is Kai, and Edina, and Maria ducked out of the picture, LoL. Kai, in his cute little voice, said "Ch-ontel ((That's how he says my name)) take a picture of me" then made this pose. It was so cute!

We had some tables where we could color with the kids

Bobbi's sister made Christmas bingo papers, and the kids colored them. We then played bingo with candy to fill in the squares. It was fun! Below are some pictures of us playing bingo.




Matt and Erisa

Elisa and Maria

This picture just makes me laugh...

We had a lot of fun! I got to meet members of the family that I hadn't met before, we played games, listened to music and had wonderful food! I didn't think to take pictures of everyone.

Did you all have family Christmas parties? I hope you enjoyed them as much as we enjoyed the Kaiser, and Magistro ones :-)

4 comments:

Helena said...

I didn't have Christmas parties. but I'm lad you had fun at yours! And I'm glad things are going so well with your inlaws.

Chantel said...

What are you talking about? You were at the Kaiser one. Don't you remember?

Next year if you aren't able to go to a party, I'll send you a party in a box!

Amber said...

Kai is sure cute in that picture! So for the party you rented out the church? It wasn't a church party right? Just trying to get everything straight :)

Chantel said...

Doesn't he? It wasn't a church party, we just had it at the building. We ended at the perfect time too, cause church b-ball was that night :-)