Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Kaiser Family

Christmas Party!

This was an awesome party, we had a lot of fun! It was held at the Kaiser home, and the Lady of the house had it all decorated beautifully for Christmas. It looked, and smelled great. Not that it normally smells bad... But she had holiday candles burning :)

This party took place after we decorated the Christmas tree, but I felt like posting about this first. It was great because EVERYONE was there. Everyone in mine, and JoAnns, immediate family. Which is great.

The food was delicious, and we had a white elephant gift exchange, which was of course exciting. I didn't think to take pictures of what Michael and I ended up with. I got a beautiful candle holder (I'll post a picture sometime) and Michael got a slider maker. Those are delicious tiny hamburgers. We eat them at Marley's sometimes (that's a Harley Davidson restaurant)

Here is a picture of the food laid out. Oh, so good.

Michael, enjoying the food

Michael wanting to give me food

I just had to take a picture of the plate. Annie and Rachel worked hard to make everything

Everyone mingling

More mingling

Annie holding Paul and Rachels new baby, Lovely

Me, Uncle Ron, Jimmy and David checking out the food. You can kind of see our tree. It's a great tree.

Dad, and his brother Ron

Amber, Dave and David. Doesn't David look like he's having a blast? :-P

These two, Rachel and Annie, worked hard to plan the party. It was great fun!

Helena and Dad. She changed her shirt and hair half way through. You know how Helena is. :)

Kurt brought his lollipop; it's one of his Christmas things. He and JoAnn had fun talking about Pittsburgh.

Amber's telling Helena about how she wants to decorate her house next year (if she doesn't get to this year).

It was such a blast! There were some great gifts people brought. Some fighting over iTunes gift cards, and pretty wreaths, and of course there was the gift no one really wanted. I'm proud to say that was brought by yours truly. I thought it was cool, it was an essence burning thing. Paul got it though, and since he isn't a girl, he kept trying to pass it off... Haha, oh well. He can always regift. :-P

Michael and I also had a Magistro family Christmas party, I'll have to post pictures of that and the Christmas tree decorating... only 6 days left people! It's crazy, and exciting. It'll be mine and Michaels first Christmas together! :-D

If I don't have time I may need to post some Christmas things after Christmas.

I hope everyone is excited, and ready, and remembering the reason for the season :)

5 comments:

Helena said...

hahahahahahahaha

What did we get in the exchange?

jennsdaisypatch said...

this looks like an ADORABLE party! I missssss you sweetie!! and your cute fam!

Amber said...

AWESOME! It almost looks like Helena and Kurt were there...almost! Nice job with the photo shop...
The party was fun, and I think the gift you brought was a good done :)

Dave said...

Kurt and his lollipop, every year! Classic Kurt.

Chantel said...

Haha, oh no, you forgot what you got? You're going to hurt someones feelings. Sorry, I didn't think to write down what everyone got, then I could remind you.

Thank you Amber :-) I don't know how to use photo shop though. I just used old fashioned paint.

I know Dave! I can always count on Kurt to have his lollipop.