Saturday, November 7, 2009

Do blondes really have more fun?

I'm about to find out!
I got my hair cut and colored! I love it! I've never been blond before, I like it. It's taking some getting used to, for the first few days, I would be a little shocked when I looked in the mirror. I am getting used to it though :-)

This is the front of my head

This is the side of my head

This is the back of my head

And this is the other side of my head.

Let me know what you guys think :-)

ps. Amber got her hair done too. It looks really good. So I'm sure she'll post pictures soon so you all can see ;-)

4 comments:

Helena said...

You are so hott right now

The Barrett Family said...

I LOVE it!!!

Amber said...

It fits you soo well, at first I would always have to do a double take when you would walk in but now I can't picture you with any other hair!

jennsdaisypatch said...

hey girl! I LOVE the blond! so cute!