Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Carving faces...

Into Pumpkins!

This post is a little late in the making. I didn't bring my camera with me when we carved pumpkins at my dads house, so all I can show you are the pictures I took of my pumpkin and Michaels pumpkin when we got home.

Everyone did a great job! I was really impressed. All of them were different, and creative. You can check out more pictures then mine and Michaels on Amber and Dave's blog.

We went to my Dad and JoAnn's place and they had a bunch of finger food to eat, we picked out pumpkins from the huge mound of them that Amber, Dave, David, Dad and JoAnn picked out, then we carved while we ate. After that we watched the classic movie, "Arsenic and Old Lace" we watch that every Halloween.This one is Michael's. We just watched all of the Star Wars movies, and first he wanted to do "Two-Face" from Batman, but then he was thinking about the transition from good to evil that Anikan had. It looks so cool! My picture doesn't do it justice.

This one is mine. I made it a femanine vampire. I figured that was more scary than a normal vampire, because she'll lure you in. I'm very proud of the nose.

I love Halloween! I wish you could see pictures of everyones pumpkins and stuff. But, maybe I'll get some from someone and put some on later.

1 comments:

Amber said...

I don't think the picture does your pumpkin justice! It turned out really good, I also like the nose :)