Monday, July 26, 2010

Resolutions Revisited!

Six months ago today I wrote about my resolutions, and now I want to revisit them with you

*Eat more healthy
Yes! Michael and I have started having green drinks every morning for breakfast. They are not only healthy, but they also taste good, and give us so much more energy throughout the day. I love green drinks!

*Exercise more regularly
I'm starting a regular work out routine, so this will be a yes soon! And I'll tell you all about the way my sisters and I will stay healthy together later :-)

*Put pictures up in our apartment
I have some up! But I also have a few that have the original pictures in them (you know the store pics) I'll replace those soon, and get more up. I have an idea for a wall of pictures. I'll show you all when it's done :-)
*Make our apartment more cozy
Yes! I think it is much more cozy! 
*Write more often
Yes! But I still want to write more
*Visit the temple more
Not as much as I'd like, but we will continue to work on that
*Catch up with an old friend
Yes! I was able to reconnect with a few friends from Michigan
*Be more crafty
Yes! You can check out my Etsy shop, Treasures Uncovered by Chantel
*Learn more about cooking
Yes! JoAnn has been helping me a lot! As has my dad and Michael
*Make a list of lifelong goals
Working on it! But this is one that I will probably be adding to for years to come
*Be more patient with others and especially with myself
I sure am trying, and I like to think I'm doing pretty good :-)
*Draw more often
Yes! 
*Write an anonymous uplifting letter to someone
Yes!
*Keep reading a lot
Yes!
*Write in my journal
Yes!
*Strengthen certain relationships
Working on this one still
*Let some people go
Yes.
*Keep doing the "little things" for Michael
Yes
*Keep doing the "big things" for Michael
Yes
*Start a scrapbook about mine and Michaels life
I have the scrapbook, but I haven't done anything in it yet. I'm thinking I might do yearly photo books like Amber and Dave instead
*Stay on top of my blogging
Well I could write more, I have tons I would like to share with you all, I just can't always find the time. But I'm working on it!
*Start my new blog and keep it going
Yes! And it has 99 followers! It also just got a new makeover! 

Please note that even if I say "yes" I have been doing that, there is still room for improvement with all of these. I struggle with them sometimes, and I will sometimes go weeks without writing in my journal, but I am improving! And that's the important thing :-)

What about you guys? Do you have any resolutions you're still working on? I'd love to hear about them!

0 comments: