Friday, July 2, 2010

Independence Day

What are you guys doing to celebrate the 4th?
I am very glad for my freedoms. And even though I worry about how we're losing some of those freedoms, I still am proud to be an American. And I am very thankful for all the people who are fighting, and have fought, to secure and keep our freedoms.

My awesome step-mom, JoAnn, is having a family reunion. I'm very excited about it.

It started yesterday, and goes to Monday. Michael and I will be heading down for it tomorrow morning, and then coming home Sunday morning.

I hope I get to meet Elder Dallin H. Oaks, he's JoAnn's cousin.

Then, on Sunday i'll be celebrating my birthday with the Magistro family!
Monday night we'll do fireworks with the Magistro's as well.

You guys can all enter until Sunday! So head on over :-)
I'll write and tell you about my birthday celebrations another time.
I had a great birthday though! I'm now 22 :-)

I'd love to hear your plans! Also, are you doing anything fun yet this summer?

0 comments: