Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

It's been a while since my last post on here, sorry about that. If you haven't already, feel free to check out my other blog :-)

I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Mother's Day! 

As I state on my other blog, whether you are a mother, once were a mother, one day will be a mother, have a mother, or lost your mother, I hope this day can be enjoyed by all and that it will be filled with sweet memories.

Was it a good day for you?
It was a good day for me.

I have had a wonderful mother, and this day has been filled with precious memories of her. 
And now to have my mother-in-law and my step-mom is a blessing as well. They are such special ladies, and they are great examples to me.

I am lucky that I get to have multiple mother figures in my life :-)


0 comments: