Sunday, May 9, 2010

Elisa's Graduation

On April 30, Michael and I attended Elisa's graduation from UVU! It was awesome, very motivational. 
I got to see a few of my friends who were graduating that day, not all of them though, turns out I had a lot of friends graduate at that time
UVU has a bunch of graduations going on at once, it was a little confusing at first finding where Elisa's would be, but we found it :-)

Here are some pictures:

I tried to get a shot of her walking, but we were far away so she's a little blurry. 

She's so happy!

Magistro family, minus Marisa (we miss you!)

All us girls

Michael, Elisa and me

Elina, Michael, Elisa, Maria and Matt all doing "Model poses"

Really though, I think Kai was the real graduate.

After this Michael and I are both more motivated to get our degrees. So, we're taking summer classes. Yeah, I'm shocked too. :-)

1 comments:

Helena said...

You are?? That's awesome! You could probably finish with two majors and a minor by Winter, if you felt like it.