Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter Everyone!
 
More pictures will be posted soon.

Michael and I after we found our Easter Baskets. We celebrated with my family this morning, and we'll do Easter with his family next weekend :-)

I hope we can all remember the reasons behind the celebrations. 
The following is part of the First Presidency Easter Message:

"At this wonderful season of hope and renewal we testify of the glorious reality of the atonement and resurrection of the Lord, Jesus Christ. Of all the victories in human history, none is so great, none so universal in its effect, none so everlasting in its consequences as the victory of the crucified Lord, who came forth in the resurrection that first Easter morning."

I hope you all have a great day!
How did you celebrate? What are your Easter traditions?

1 comments:

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

hey thanks for stopping by my blog. I love making new friends on here. Hope to see you around some more!