Saturday, March 27, 2010

New things!

It's fun to get new things! I'm still trying to get our place to have more personal touches in it, don't get me wrong, it feels like home, I just want to put up pictures and little things around the apartment.

Recently we finally used all of our Bed Bath and Beyond gift cards from our wedding, and I got some things while out with JoAnn and Amber.

This is our new shoe rack, it hangs on our bedroom door, and it can hold 36 pairs of shoes! It saves us a lot of room in our closets, which is very nice :-) Plus, this thing is pretty sturdy so it should last for a long time.

This is our new coat rack! Isn't it nice? It matches our lamps well, and it can also hold umbrellas.

This is our new table cloth, and place mats

Our table looks so nice

I hung this in the hopes that the weather will obey :-)
I got this from JoAnn


This is me, wearing my new shirt. I know they aren't the best pictures of me, but I love the shirt!

My new hair! It really brings out my eyes... which maybe you can't tell in this picture. Anyway, it's fun to be a red head too :-)

What's new in your lives?

0 comments: