Saturday, March 20, 2010

New Hair!

So, I had fun being a blonde. I think I'll have to do it again sometime...

One of my dear friends, Bryn, got married March 12. She asked me to be her Maid of Honor, or Matron I guess :-) So, of course I said yes! She also used the same photographer that I had, which is awesome, because Abbie Warnock is amazing!

Well, my blonde hair was growing out. I still loved it, however it had grown out about 3 inches or so. I needed my hair to look good for Bryn's wedding, so I had to do something.

Money is kind of tight for Michael and I, as I'm sure it is for most people, and salons are expensive. So we went to the store, and I got a box of hair dye, then for the first time in my life I dyed my hair all by myself! It was kind of blotchy, so I dyed it again the next day. I really like it.

This is me with the dye in my hair, as I wait for the timer to go off. Michael thought I looked funny so he took a picture :-) I'm glad he did, cause he was right, it's silly. LoL

This is Michael and I at Bryn's reception. See the red? I know, it's not the best picture of my hair, I'll try and take more for you.

I loved my maid of honor outfit! Bryn's friend Edi made the dresses, they turned out great. The gloves, veils and jewelry are so cute! and the dress is such a great color.

I've been a blonde, brunette and red head :-)
Happy blogging everyone!

2 comments:

The Barrett Family said...

I think out of the three I love the red the most.

Helena said...

aw, the red looks cute!